Monday, September 17, 2007

Picture update

Jackson and Creighton were playing in her crib together with a "tent" up over the crib....they were so cute I had to get the camera...glad I did!


Here is Creighton playing with her dolls...she is brushing the babies hair, how cute?! She loves them already...it has to be "in" her because I certainly don't "teach" her those things, or for that matter, even really encourage them...and Jackson NEVER did those things...so there is definitely something to the nature vs. nuture argument


I had updated the other day about our volleyball game against Jenks, and said that Creighton had passed out during the last game of Varsity..it was funny, here is the pic! I just noticed that my husband was wearing JENKS colors....:(

Here is Jeff and the kids on our bike ride. The kids LOVE the doodlebug (I HIGHLY recommend this thing!) Creighton is still a little small for it, but she does fine.

No comments: