Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Volleyball...

Volleyball:
We won our 2nd match last night! They did great! They are finally getting the game a little more and where they are suppose to be (atleast most of them, some of the time). The team we played was horrible, but that is okay. I will take a "W" any day. We play BA tomorrow and it depends on which team we play (they have 2) and also which of my team shows up: the ready to play with confidence or the not ready to play and lazy. We'll see. I really am enjoying coaching...not just because we won yesterday, but because A) I really love the game of volleyball B) I am making neat relationships (ministry) with my team C) They ARE improving!

We didn't get home last night till 12:30 or later...I was one of the first out of the parking lot...it was WAAAAYYYYY too late for me...we left at 12:30...that is 12 HOURS with them....wow. Oh well. It was fun....I think now we are 2-4 (and one of the losses, we won one of the games, just not the match)...so we are doing okay....not great, but atleast we aren't 0-6!

No comments: