Monday, September 17, 2007

My Guitar Hero


Jackson loves his new hat his Grammy got him for $1. He wears it a lot and it makes me laugh! It suits his new Rocking persona...


Jeff made Jackson a guitar (or as Jackson calls it "tarrrr") out of wood and electrical wire. We've since added a "strap" with an old American Flag tie of Jeff's. he LOVES his tarrr....and plays wildly all the time. I am going to try to add a video of him...although the best one is on my phone and I can't add it to this (I have no idea how)....

His favorite thing to do with his tarrr is to "ROCK" and he rock he does....he rocks my heart!



this video is embarrassing of me trying to get him to rock by banging my head! and my unmade bed and messy bedroom (and I am certain that the reason I cover up my legs is probably due to the fact I had no shorts on....home videos...gotta love 'em)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures and the video. He pretty much rocks my world too!!! I love that we can keep up from far away with blogging!
Love you guys!

Maria said...

I would have never known about the shorts/pants issue if you hadn't said so! LOL! Jackson looks cute rocking away!

Becky said...

That is great! He is so fun! Wish I could be there to see him and all of you!

Angel said...

your kids are so cute. music makes everything fun even if it is pretend. maybe we should get all our kids together and have a toddler band. they can start with learning harmony and go from there. by the time they are in school, they will be little mozarts.

Unknown said...

my kids rock!!!