Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Bubba

***EDITED****

Jackson used to call Creighton "Bubba" and thankfully now he doesn't call her that anymore (he calls her one of the following: "Way Way" (Rae Rae), "Tate-on" (Creighton), or "sis-sis"). However, I was starting to realize that Bubba was beginning to fit more and more because of the mullet that manifested itself on her little head. Apparently this is called a CHULLET...check it out! How embarrassing! (same link as above, check out 3.7)
So instead of having her always wear a hat to hide it:



I cut it all off...and now she could still be Bubba, because Jeff claims she looks like a boy. (The reason that she now sports little Pebbles on top minus the bone of course).


I thought I had a better picture that showed the back but I can't find it right now. But here is a video of her pretty happy! :) Love these moments...



4 comments:

Becky said...

Cute - I can't believe you cut her hair, but it looks very cute. She does not look one bit like a boy - with or without the mullet. I bet it will grow back in so nicely!

Maria said...

LOL! I'd take the mullet right now over the boy's 'fro! Seriously out of control... must see a barber to get it back in line!

Marci said...

adorable video!!

Angel said...

they are both so adorable. good job with the haircut, that is never easy.