Saturday, January 19, 2008

The rest of Christmas pictures arrived!

These are from the "opening" of our Christmas gifts at Jeff's dad's. Remember Creighton was sleeping throughout the entirety of the gifts until the very end when Jeff's dad was popping bubble wrap and it woke her up...

Here is our family picture for Christmas! Debbie's camera always takes really great pictures!


I liked this picture of Jackson...

Here is his vtech computer he got...he likes it, but hasn't quite figured out exactly the concept of the "mouse" and the games yet...I thought he would, and he is getting better, but not quite yet.

Here is his scooter! He was so excited about it. Debbie captured a great shot here of his face. He really likes it. We took it to the park the other day and he tried to ride it. He is getting much better, but it is funny to watch. He isn't good at steering. He is prone to roll over the top of it. So, I was thankful he was surrounded by lots of grass and the fact that he is one tough cookie!

This is when Creighton woke up at the very end and this is a somewhat decent picture, which is a SHOCKER because she was certainly not ready to be in any photos, or not be held by me...I can't believe this pic turned out like this...

because, this is what the rest looked like! :) She was throwing some serious tantrums.
That is Layne and Bree, Jeff's sister's kids. Jackson loves Bree and talks about her all the time! Its pretty cute. I think she likes feeling "big" around him since she was the baby for so long.Umm...I don't really know...but I love him....he found this costume and the rest is history.

1 comment:

Maria said...

I love the ref costume! LOL!