Friday, January 4, 2008

My Husband...

...is wonderful. He bought me flowers and had them delivered to the house yesterday, for absolutely no other reason than he was thinking of me and wanted me to know he loved me. That is pretty cool. He is doing a really wonderful job of showing me how much he loves me in big and small ways. It is so neat. My parents really have a great marriage (as far as I know) and I always dreamed of having someone love me like my Dad loves my Mom and I found that. God has blessed me so much. He is truely wonderful to me, for me, and for my kids. I got the WHOLE PACKAGE...and his comment below about God tricking me...no way...He was made just for me...no one else in the world could do for me what he does and just know me like he does. Thank you Jesus for my sweet man that you handcrafted just for me....and Jeff, thank you for being that man, and for growing daily to be a better husband, daddy, friend and follower of Christ! I notice...I do.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks...your the best!!
p.s. This is from my iPhone

Maria said...

Can you get him to email hints to Kevin? ;-)