Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Compassion answers...

My post about compassion received several comments both on the blog and out in public from other friends and today I received an email that I wanted to share the contents of. It is a video on YouTube of Rick Burgess preaching. In his 'weakness' God is so strong and that is evident.

There are 1-2-3 videos and I hope you watch them all if you have the time, but definitely check out the 3rd one if you don't have the time to watch all of them. They are each about 10 minutes (less) long and what he has to say is powerful.

Just in case you can't get it opened, I will try to attach the 3rd one here...

2 comments:

Christy said...

Good stuff Courtney. It's so hard to allow pain to be turned into something constructive. I pray that I will continue to allow God to work that out in me and our family for the rest of our lives. Love you.

Marci said...

That was great Courtney. I only listened to the 3rd one, but it was really good. Thanks for sharing it!!