Monday, January 28, 2008

Dentists and Pictures

Today was my long awaited for MDO day...


... and I spent it (most all of it)at the dentist. I hate the dentist's office...love the guy, hate the fact that he has to go anywhere NEAR my mouth with pokers and griders....and I had a horrible "outcome"...now I am on antibiodics and have to have a tooth extracted and a titanium rod stuck through my gums and a new crown...not fun and VERY pricey! And Wednesday (after Jeff has been out of town for tuesday and Wednesday) I have to go back to the dentist...just a different one this time and spend the day "consulting" my issue to see if the "plan" will even work in my mouth...oh my...what fun?!

On a much lighter note, if you scroll down to the very bottom of my page, I updated the picture...and you can see how much the kids have changed and even Jeff and I too! Fun fun!




Here are a few pictures for the day...


3 comments:

Maria said...

I hate dentists too. And my how they have changed...the kids that is!

Angel said...

dentists never seem to have good news. did you ever see don knots in "the shakiest gun in the west" he plays a dentist-- funny
your kids are so cute!

Courtney said...

never seen that one angel. :)