Monday, January 14, 2008

Randomness

So sorry I haven't posted, the post below took it out of me...I didn't realize how long it was until I went to read it myself and then I was like, "no one is ever going to sit here and read this whole thing..." and apparently I was write. But thanks Marci for your comment there! Anyway, I have a lot to post about, but I am exhausted right now. But I wanted to check in and say hi out there to everyone in blogland.

I "heard" through a Christmas card that arrived at my house that my college teammate Jennifer is reading...how funny?! Hi!

And because of that I wanted to make sure you other readers (including Jennifer) know that you CAN leave comments and NO you don't have to have a google or blogger account to do so. You can do it one of two ways: 1) leave a comment as Anonymous or use whatever "normal" email you have to sign-in...it doesn't make you a blogger or even a blog, just allows you to post signed in. I use my yahoo email to do all of my signing in on here...so post comments! :)

I will try to be up for posting a real post tomorrow....

2 comments:

Maria said...

Not to worry. I read it all. Even at the expense of my own blog! LOL!

Hannah E. said...

I LOVE the book recommendations! I'm just a little behind in my blog-reading, so I've just been catching up with you today. But I always appreciate hearing what people say about what they read. It's so helpful! Just reading your post makes me feel like running to the library right now!!