Monday, February 4, 2008

Nasty bruise

I played in a volleyball tournament on Saturday that was a ton of fun. We played okay, not great...I had decent games and horrid games, never really outstanding...kinda a bummer, but oh well. We won 3, lost 5. I am one sore and tired lady. I came away with a nice bruise too...I took a jump serve really high up on my arm and it literally exploded one of my veins...it is so ugly.



Later that night was my Dad's retirement party...that was fun and there were lots of people there to help celebrate...the kids weren't too difficult and they seemed to be enjoyed by all the adults...the food was great and the cakes were amazing! It was nice to see my brother for a few hours! We left late and I was exhausted from the day. I think my mom has pics but we didn't have the camera with us...but Congrats Dad...so excited for and proud of YOU.

No comments: