Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Excitement on a lot of levels!

I have wanted to update everyday and for one reason or 50 I haven't gotten to it. Today I was planning on it but then I tried to do our taxes...Can I tell you how much I hate doing taxes?! Ugh!

Jeff started a 90 day fitness challenge at the YMCA and his goal is to lose like over 30 pounds. I didn't pay to do it, but I am in charge of feeding him healthier meals and buying healthy food and not making cookies and such (bah hum bug). Anyway, I was excited when they did his weigh in because I got to do my testing too (helps when you know people and are in the right place at the right time). I was SO excited to hear even though there is NO way its right that I had a 25 body fat % (they gave the exact amount but I can't remember) and my "ideal" according to the test based off my height weight structure and all the other stuff was like 24% and it said I only needed to lose a few pounds to achieve this. I was very excited! :)

I was also very excited this week because I finally got rid of my old "ghetto" Oklahoma license and replaced (renewed) it with a newer one that looks 21st century instead of something I made at home. It was actually a good picture too! That rarely happens...I get to keep it for 4 years...and even better than that she didn't ask for my new weight and that is the weight from when I was 16! :) Hahahha! I was as excited as I was when I got my very first license I think! Seriously...I should get out more, huh?

The biggest news of excitement is this:
My fantasy is coming true!

Jeff is taking both children and going to Enid for the weekend. I get to stay in my bed, in my house with all of my things, ALL.BY.MYSELF. for 3 days (and 3 BLESSED nights).

I am so beside myself with excitement I don't know what to do! I love my family and love spending time with them, but I can GUARANTEE you that I will want to so much more after having this weekend to myself. Having time to myself is one thing when I am away like at a hotel, or a friends, or my parents, but the fact that I get my own bed is just....well, I am so blessed and thankful....and lucky....

My husband is so sweet! Happy Valentines Day sweetheart and thank you ahead of time!

**as for what I will do with my time...I will for sure Sleep a lot, blog, sleep, update pics, sleep, taxes (maybe), sleep, clean the house (maybe), go to a movie (haven't got a clue what is even in the theaters)....we'll see. I truly have NO plans...I am trying to "squeeze in" a massage in all that time off (if the guy is open)*** oh did I say I was excited?! :)

3 comments:

Becky said...

Sounds absolutely wonderful!!! Enjoy!

Maria said...

Wow! Sounds great. Will he take The Boy too? LOL! Kidding...

The Business of Being Born is showing in Tulsa on Sunday. Maybe you want to see that...with me?

khowze said...

Happy for your weekend. Cracks me up how excited you were about your liscense...you're right you should get out more!! It's the little things that make us mommies happy!