Yesterdays 4 really big glasses of Sweet Tea from McAlisters is what helped fuel me to stay up and finish the taxes (minus the EIN numbers I am waiting for). However, I was getting really tired after my post and I laid down and could NOT fall asleep. I tossed around forever and finally at 10 I was up and got out of bed about 10:30. I was bummed, but thought..."hey, who cares, I can nap for as long as want and whenever I want today." I really thought that I would have already napped today but I haven't, instead I have been incredibly prodcuctive.
1) done tons of laundry
2) finished the dishes and realized that when EVERYTHING is clean, we don't have enough room in our cabinets :)
3) took off all of Creighton's border in her room
4) cleaned out ALL of the toys in the entire house and got rid of 2 huge bags full.
5) packed up all the clothes the kids have grown out of (3 bags full)
6) organized all the toys we ARE keeping (a whole house full)
7) talked to my mom for a while
8) washed and changed the sheets on the kids beds (still have mine to do)
9) thoroughly cleaned the highchair and put it away forever (anyone want/need one...its like brand new now) (tear, how sad, no more baby babies)
10) took out the trash
11) planned the meals for next week and bought the groceries
12) blogged and read blogs
13) checked emails
14) talked to some friends via facebook
15) pumped twice
Seriously, I have only been up 3 and a half hours and I got a heck of a lot done!!!!!! I am so proud of myself...now if I can only convince myself that I REALLY do need to clean out my bathrooms and scrub the floors and dust and vaccuum...its just not happening right now...I think I need a break... :)
I think I might call and check up on my hubby and babies...I do miss them, but I am SOOOOOO enjoying my time alone too.
ps. is anyone else having trouble with not being able to spell check...its been weeks since it has worked for me on my posts and I don't know why....