Monday, February 4, 2008

Snow Day!

Jackson loved eating the ice/snow. He did that for a better part of the time we were out there. His "flavor" was gwaape (grape) and mine was strawberry :)



Jackson had a BLAST outside in the snow...he LOVED it. Every part except the freezing hands (we didn't have real gloves for him, only the little knit ones and so we went through 2 pairs and called it a day).


Creighton wasn't exactly keen on being in so many layers and the fact that she was in boots (Jacksons) that were twice too big for her feet and pants that were also Jackson's that were too big (with several layers on underneath) sent her into a rage of tantrum shortly after she fell off the sled ride with me! It was awful. But I took her inside and stripped her down to her diaper and she within seconds calmed down...I guess my girl doesn't like winter....kinda like her mommy or doesn't like being bundled like her daddy.





We have several videos but this one took almost and hour to upload so that is all for today:)

3 comments:

Maria said...

It looks like you had a great time in the snow. What a workout for you though! You all had WAY more snow than we did!

Becky said...

Can't say that I am jealous of your weather. I live in you and Creighton's world - I don't like winter!!! We can see snow in the mountains all around us, but it is beautiful here during the day, although it has been rainy. I will not complain about that, though. It is much needed! Glad you guys had fun in the snow!

Unknown said...

Ummm i was there too!!