Saturday, February 16, 2008

Some more of my day....

My pumping schedule has been drastically different than my nursing "schedule" with Creighton, so I hope that when she returns I actually have milk. Its so weird to pump and not get much, because I am so used to pumping and getting SO.MUCH.MILK. Oh well...

Today Brittany and I went to McAlisters for lunch and I ordered my favorite: Beef and Cheddar Spud (goodness it is SO good)...but then the manager lady came behind my cashier lady and said "there are no potatoes for 55 minutes"...I was so excited about eating my potato and that (and of course the sweet tea) were the ONLY reasons I chose to eat at McAlisters again (I had it also on Monday) this week. So, probably because of my look of panic...I have no idea about anything on the menu except that one thing...she offered to buy my meal and reimburse me for my potato that I already paid for...that was awesome...but lets just say that the McAlisters Club Sandwich holds NO candle to the potato in anyway...I was dissappointed, but how dissappointed can you be when it was free....?

Anyway, had good times there and walked around the mall for a little bit....came back home and relaxed for a few hours and worked on my itunes stuff and taxes/email/blogging for a long time. Then realized it was 10pm and I hadn't eaten dinner...so I went to grab some dinner and it was awful (Wendy's) and then I went to walmart...and now its 12:30 and I am home pumping and going to try to finish the taxes...I have to start over because I messed up and can't figure out how to fix it...so hopefully I'll get it right this time...but its looking good for now!

Goodnight everyone...I am thoroughly enjoying my time, although time is getting away from me and I am not accomplishing everything I had hoped....but then I realized I needed to relax...and so I don't care about my "agenda" anymore...its all good!

No comments: