Sunday, February 17, 2008

They're baaaack!

I was very excited to see them. I got hugs all around and within 5 minutes my house looked like it did Thursday....(well it's still clean I guess, just not picked up)...

Jeff brought home ALL of his old cars from when he was little, some little people thingys, some micromachines, some big cars and just lots of junk toys....its a good thing I got rid of so many!

The kids were happy to see me and I was happy to see them. They are in their rooms now, Creighton is having a hard time falling asleep, but maybe I think she just stopped crying now...hopefully!

She was SO funny when she realized she could nurse again. We were playing like normal, and then all of a sudden she came up to me and gave this weird look and then its like it snapped! She was all about it and I knew what she wanted immediately! She was so funny and cute! She would suck and then look up at me and grin from ear to ear like she was saying, "mom, this is good, I missed this!" I loved every second of it! She nursed for a few minutes and then played and then I nursed her just a few minutes ago to sleep *well until I laid her down...

All is well...they ate dinner and got it everywhere and took EVERY SINGLE toy Jeff brought home and tossed them all over the living room....part of me was sad, but the other part of me said "welcome back home Courtney"...and I liked it. Life is good people! Life is really good!

2 comments:

khowze said...

That is funny that Jeff brought home so many toys after you just try to clear out some clutter...oh well! Glad they are home safe and sound. Glad you had such a great weekend too!!

Maria said...

Yea for the family being back! :)

Hopefully all those old toys don't have lead paint on them! Toys freak me out these days!