Thursday, February 8, 2007

Eliot

Well, its another Thursday...and normally I'd be complaining about how I don't get any help on Thursdays and blah blah blah...but today I am not going to do that....

I would encourage everyone to go read this blog (Eliot). It has made me cry, and smile, has encouraged my heart, my walk, and my faith, and made me realize how INCREDIBLY blessed I truly am and that I have a beautiful wonderful healthy family that I love and cherish and I that this Thursday is an amazing day, a beautiful day, a blessing. My sweet Creighton is 98 days old today...can you only imagine?

For allof that I am SO thankful

Also, fyi...go back in the archives and read from the beginning of the blog...it'll take some time, but it is WELL worth the read....these two people are quite amazing and the Lord is SO evident in their lives...what a testimony to the awesome healing power of our Lord Jesus and His sweet tender mercy and grace, yet his Sovereign plan that we cannot thwart.

No comments: