Wednesday, February 28, 2007

No sleep for the weary and tired mom

All I wanted to do was sleep today because Creighton had a horrible night...and she would NOT sleep....I got her to go to sleep for only 20 minutes all morning long after trying without ceasing until the school called and told me I had to come get Jackson early (it was 12:45) because he was puking everywhere...ugh! I wish he hadn't gotten sick for a million reasons, but just as they called, she had fallen asleep...so I had to wake ehr up to get her in her seat and and in the car. It was like a nightmare came true or something. Every part of me hurts from not sleeping all week and last night was just miserable, taking 45 minute naps every 2 hours or so.
Jeff came home and tried to get me a nap for about an hour and of course I just laid there without ever falling asleep (somehow I don't know how) and now he has to go to work till 10 tonight and so I am alone with 2 sick kids and I wish more than anything I wasn't....
I am sorry I am complaining so much.
I am thankful for blogging--I am stealing Maria's thankful today. It is one of hte only things that keeps me sane on days like today. It is like theraputic for me to write it all out...I am just sorry that all of you have to read it when it is like the above post!
Hope you are allhaving a good day.

1 comment:

Maria said...

I'm so so so sorry that you had such a horrible day! I wish I could have been there to help you out! I hope today goes better!