Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Laundry

well a few days ago or maybe longer I posted that I had 9-10 loads of laundry to do and well, I just finished them (well the last load is in the dryer)...oh man, what a relief....I felt such a sense of accomplishment last night...because I finished my bible study homework for the week, jeff cleaned the kitchen, i folded umpteen loads of laundry adn put it all away and had both kids to sleep...and i got to sleep before midnight. :) i figured creighton would wake up just as soon as i fell asleeep because she's been doing the midnight-midnight 30 thing lately, but she slept till 2...so i got about 2 hours of sleep which was more than i was expecting. then she didn't get up again till 5:30 I think...so she's doing a bit better.

i love my kids! i had fun with them last night. jeff was gone and things went really smoothly and they played together and seemed to enjoy my and each others' company...it was great. jeff came home and asked if we'd had a party or had someone over...i said no....he said well it looked like we had fun, and i said well that's because we did! it was good!

still pretty dang tired but hanging in there. God is good to me

I didn't get to go to bible study because Jeff and I felt it'd be best to stay home for the rest of the week with Creighton because that is what the doctor suggested and then see how we are all doing on sunday...i can't take creighton to the nursery for a while because she might infect other babies and Lord know we dont want that. it is spreading so easily right now there are so many babies that are sick. it makes me sad!

i love that jackson is so sweet to creighton. last night they were both sitting on his little couch (THomas the Train) and they were so cute! he'd lean over and kiss her and then put his arm around her....priceless.

i am thankful for my sweet babies!

1 comment:

Maria said...

I am always behind in laundry these days. We don't have a dryer over here. I don't mind not having one, but it sure reminds me of why I like mine back home. LoL! :)