Monday, February 26, 2007

RSV and Day Spa

Well, it is official. I took Creighton in to see the doctor and she has RSV and an ear infection...ugh! Thankful I already have Jackson's nebulizer from when he had RSV and so we dont' have to purchase another one of those...(i am still paying it off until April). Anyway, I feel sad for her. I hate it that she is sick and there isn't anything really I can do for her. The doctor told me I have to give her this medicine every 4 hours even through the night for her breathing, which she is up every 3 (or less) right now and thus, I will get presumably no sleep for the next week. I am so tired already I think that the thought of it is making my head hurt even more than it already does. This too shall pass, right?!

I have something wonderful to look forward to though. March 8th! I can't wait for the day to come. Jeff said that in his world and in the corporate world you get bonuses and raises when you do a good job and he stated that I have beena really great mommy and since I don't get this monetary rewards that the world offers he was going to give me a day at the spa. I don't even know where it is or what I am getting, but I am there for 5 hours and then that night he has a hotel room for JUST ME! I am so thoroughly excited and thrilled that the anticipation and excitement of it all is all that is keeping me going right now. I cannot wait....a WHOLE day to myself relaxing and then the best part is I get to sleep afterwards for as long as I want with no interruptions, except maybe to pump or something. I am thrilled! He definitely is the greatest husband around...not just for this, but certainly this helps!

I am thankful for my husband, duh!

2 comments:

khowze said...

Holy Cow!! You get a night to yourself too!! Now I am completely jealous!! You certainly deserve a break though.

Maria said...

Wowsers! An entire day! I'm not sure I would know what to do with myself!

I hope Creighton heals quickly! Such a bummer to be a sick baby!