Thursday, February 15, 2007

Father Daughter banquet came and went

It's all over. Every year it turns out fine and people come and eat and enjoy and leave and we get out of there with everything atleast somewhat put away and cleaned and all is well....but yet, EVERY year I stress out so much over it all. I think it just my personality. I like everything to be perfect I am a perfectionist and I always have been...I don't know why I think things would have changed. Anyway, I am glad its over with for this year...I am glad that this week is almost over and I am glad that my bed awaits me...if we could only get Creighton to go to bed. Last night it took forever and tonight is appearing to be the same....oh how I wish she slept....

I am so so so so tired and tomorrow promises to be a long day as Jeff is working on school all day tomorrow since he didn't get to today.

I am thankful for my dad and mom today because they are truly wonderful people who go above and beyond the call of duty for me always! I love it that my dad has come up to all four years of father daughter banquets...its fun doing it with him. and this year (and probably all the others too) my mom was a HUGE help in getting it all cooked and prepared this afternoon.

1 comment:

Maria said...

I knew it would all work out great! :)