Saturday, February 24, 2007

Sick kids part II

Oh my...I have wanted to blog for the past few days but it is difficult with one hand and deemed un-worth-it....
Creighton has been sick since Wednesday and is only getting worse. I went by the doctors office yesterday and they said she has RSV most likely but that for now I should just monitor her and treat her symptoms and only bring her in if she gets worse because there isn't much they can do for her unless she is "bad." Lord I pray that she does'nt get worse or get pnemonia like Jackson did when he had RSV. I hate winter and all that it entails....my kids get sick every winter...

Jackson is now running a low grade fever and is as whiney as ever. I hate that for us all...I don't like it when they don't feel well, for them, but my goodness his whiney state is about to drive me mad...and it doesn't help that he refuses to talk...that would help so much. All the kid wants to eat is Lucky Charms andof course all he eats is the marshmellows....its ridiculous.

I did get a chance for a break yesterday adn I went to Walmart because we were out of everything and the 2 things we did have were recalled...yes, both of my peanut butters were recalled...um....hello....there isn't any other peanut butters you can even try to buy right now either, they took them ALL off the shelf....if only GV and Peter Pan were recalled then why is there NO other pb on the shelf....good gracious....that is a staple in some peoples worlds...it isn't in mine and so I don't know why I just went on a rampage about it...jeff doesn't like it, jackson and creighton can't have it till they turn 2, and I can't eat it because it makes Creighton really fussy and gassy...so who really cares...but I did want to buy some for some odd reason and I couldn't....
but back to my trip to walmart....
it was wonderful....peaceful, alone (amongst hundreds of course, but alone, nonetheless) and it was fabulous...never knew I could enjoy being in walmart as much as I did yesterdya. It was a muchneeded break. Jeff had the kids and they slept for part of the time i was gone which was good....because they are a handful and then some right now when they are awake simultaneously.

anyway, Creighton is puking every time i feed her which is becoming annoying and I hope she gets better soon. I have changed outfits so many times for the both of us and it is so hard to do laundry with one hand...she will NOT let me put her down unless by rare chance I get her to sleep and then I have a few sacred minutes...which now is one of them and so I should go do some laundry....adios

3 comments:

Maria said...

The marshmallows are the best part! :)

Courtney said...

i agree, but still....he can't just have marshmellows. he had it for dinner two nights ago and then the following breakfast....i am a terrible mom probably fro letting him do that...but he won't eat anything else and last night he went to be with NO dinner because I wanted him to eat something besides lucky charms and wouldn't...

khowze said...

I'm so sorry Courtney...I really hope for your sake and theirs, that they get better soon.
I also have experienced near euphoria being alone in Wal-Mart. It's crazy what this mommy business has done to us!!