Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Thankful for...

I am certain that I "owe" several for the days I missed...so here are a few:
(these are in no particular order...)

*I am thankful for my friend (college roommate) Darci who reads my blog and then tells me I am good mommy anyway! (truly...thanks so much for the encouragement...it means so much)

*I am thankful for my friend Maria who is so on top of things and helps keep me sane by emailing me, blogging so I can read it, and commenting...

*I am thankful for my friend Kara who is such a blessing to me. She is in bville with me and constantly listens to my complaints and rantings on motherhood...and she always hangs out with me, even though I am sure there are many other things she would rather be doing:)

* I am thankful for Jackson going to school twice a week but yet, I am about to negate this thankful by complaining for a moment....they are raising their prices and they are already the most expensive mother's day out in town...ugh! And, another quick story from monday...they said "he had a good day....because P wasn't there from him to chomp on"...this made me so angry...they are playing favorites and Jackson isn't on the list! I think I might look for another school in the fall.

*I am thankful for my sweet Creighton's laughter and babbling she is doing right now as I type....she is so cute!

*I am thankful for my mom paying for Jackson to go to school

* I am thankful that football is now officially over with from peewee league to professional...until next year.

*I am thankful that I hav a great pump (thanks to my friend Juli)

*I am thankful for my husband whom I love so much and thankful that he puts up with me, even on days when I can barely stand myself.

*I am thankful for life and that I have wonderful healthy children.

* I am thankful for the fact that we had nice enough weather to go the park yesterday adn I went with both kids by myself and we made it and actually had fun!

don't forget to read my post below....

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thanks! A lot of the time, it is the emails and blogging that keep me sane too! :)