Thursday, February 15, 2007

ramblings

Tonight is the banquet. I am a lot less stressed than I thought I'd be but I think that is because I am at home still waiting for someone to take over my mommy job so I can go be in work mode and get everythign ready for tonight up at the church. I hope desperately that it is all together and goes smoothly. AHHHHHH



I have decided that when you post everyday people get to see the "boring" details of mundane life, but when you don't post everyday and think you might have something profound or atleast not boring to say you don't because then TOO MUCH happened and it would take too long to write it all out....so I think I am goign to stick (or try) to posting everyday.



With sick kids and a week from hell its been hard to get on here, but Jackson is feeling better. Yeah! I actually sent him to school yesterdya for the latter half of the day so he could have fun at his first ever Valentines Day party. They said he did adn it was evident as when I came to get him he had red hair from enjoying his cupcakes so much....oh well! :)



THen last night they nursery at the church kept all the kids so parents could go out....well Jeff had to work because they had youth group adn then I had to run to Tulsa to buy all the food for the banquet and that was how we spent our Vday...not even together but atleast the kids were taken care of so I didn't have to tote them all over creation trying to find everything I needed to get.



Jeff adn I don't really celebrate vday....he says he loves me, tells me and shows me 365 days a year and he doesn't need to be told to do so by marketing people/the rest of the world when everything is more expensvie anyway....i agree...it sometimes shocks me that he convinced me of this though, as I like to be romanticized at times....but he is right...he does do sweet things for me and tells me he loves me everyday



Um....oh yeah...okay so seriously I am disturbed by this and not many other people were....a guy died at the church last night. He had a heartattack and died while I was at Sams....and it didn't seem like it was a big deal to anyone else last night once I got back.....hello...a human being DIED...that is so sad. His daughter was there last night too with him.....I cannot imagine! Oh I am glad I wasn't there..but it freaked me out that my kids were there...I don't do death well really if you can't tell....



Anyway, not that I should follow that comment up with this ...but I figured I lighten the mood now...I have to share this funny picture...you probably will have to click on it to make it bigger to appreciate all of my artistic talent in photography...this is a once in a lifetime shot as I captured my son as he NEVER looks..serene, quite, peaceful (unless hes sleeping), and then my daughter is spitting up mid shot....awesome. It makes me laugh very hard.

Well I am off to get ready to go work for several hours....oh I want tonight to go smoothly and be over!

2 comments:

Maria said...

I am sure that everything will turn out perfect... or at least everyone will think everything is perfect! :)

khowze said...

Hey...hope everything went well tonight. I am thinking about you and after tonight, you've made it!! Yeah!!