Sunday, February 25, 2007

sick

well I thought Jax was better and it was just a fluke timing or something because he didn't run a fever all day yesterday and so this morning I sent him to church with Jeff because I was exhausted and Jeff said itwould be fine for him to be in the nursery or with him. Well they came and got him apparently saying he wasn't feeling well and felt warm. Jeff never took his temp but he probably had a lowgrade again.
Creighton had a horrible night...and therefore I am so tired I can barely hold my eyes open and it feels like I have a horrible headache adn stomach ache all the time. She was up constantly and woke Jackson up too and so at one point I had to put her down and pray she'd somewhat fall asleep and/or atleast be quiet and go get him and rock him back to sleep, put him down and then go back and finish getting her nursed and to sleep...Jeff slept through it all and that was the 4th or more time I had been up from 11-6! Then again this morning just a mere hour and a half after that mayheim Jeff had gotten up to get in the shower for chruch and it happened again...they were both up at the same time crying...her to be fed or comforted and him to get out of his crib....I was thankful at that point he was willing to take Jackson off my hands for a few hours....but Creighton didn't let me rest unfortunately...but atleast I didn't have to be up and active with her like I would have been with Jax.
JEff is trying to give her a bottle and get her back down now but she's screaming....I am pumping but I don't know why she ate continually roughly for 12 hours...my body is worn out.

No comments: