Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Stressed Out

Wow. Well, I got over being sick and was thrust full throttle back into being a Mommy right away and I wasn't so prepared for it. I missed my kids and holding and hugging and kissing them for sure...but my body wasn't really ready for the toll that the rest of "mommy" requires especially when one of the kiddos is sick. Jackson hasn't been feeling well at all and not sleeping at all. Its awful. His cough is terrible...and he feels miserable. I am exhausted from all of that and on top of all of that this is the craziest week ever. However, we have one event under our belts and I think it went well--the Mother/Son Evening went well last night...there were about 50 people there and so that is good for a first time event. Tonight is a big Nikao night and then Thursday is the Father-Daughter Banquet. CRAZY. I think though it'll work out. Iam going to get all the food tonight from Sams in Tulsa and then man, I just hope it works out to cook/prepare it all.
Well I am off...I have a million things I need to be doing. My head is spinning I am so tired and crazy. Just pray that this week gets over with and all of us in one piece. I am so behind in EVERYTHING. I have laundry coming out my ears for days ...seriously I think I still have about 8-10 loads left and I have already done about hat many. I have emails a mile long to reply to and a million phone calls too....and that doesn't even begin to make a dent in my things to do list today/this week

I am thankful i am not sick anymore.

Happy valentines day

1 comment:

Maria said...

I wish I could be there to help you cook! (Seriously.)