Sunday, February 4, 2007

Not much on this Saturday

Today was good. Jackson slept till 9 so that was really nice. I got up at 6 to feed Creighton and just ended up bringing her back to our bed which is fine she'll usually go back to sleep if I nurse her and then don't touch her....she likes cuddling up really really close to me while "we" sleep...I usually eventually fall asleep now, unlike when she was smaller....I was so nervous I'd suffocate her or something, but now, I am too tired mostly to think that and know that she's survived so far so hopefully (obviously) nothing will happen.
Jeff had to work the scoreboard at the gym today for like 6 hours...ugh...I hate it that I don't even have him on Saturdays...but oh well. It wasn't too bad. I took the kids up to the gym for an hour of it and Jackson was great for the first 23 minutes and then crazy wild and cranky for the latter half...what did I expect though? He did take 2 decent naps today though which was nice. Then we went to dinner as a family after everyone in town (that we called anyway) was too busy to do anything with us...sorry if you are reading this and we didn't call you. Anyway, it ended up being a good dinner with the 4 of us....we went to Rib Crib and I had a good meal with shrimp and chicken....Jackson was funny all he wanted was corn on the cob and bread....
Jeff and I got to play Canasta tonight and we watched Shakespeare in Love at the same time...that was fun. It was a good thing though that we had it planned to do that because Creighton didn't want to go to sleep tonight and I just got her down and its after midnight....the movie just ended so it timed perfectly but on a normal night i would have been really frustrated and Upset....but I am fine and now hopefully she'll stay asleep...
Tomorrow is the superbowl...whoopdedoo...I think I am going to go to my parents because Jeff will be busy all day again and until the the dumb game is over...I figure I should have help :) I am thankful that my parents live close enough to help me out ....a lot! :)

1 comment:

Maria said...

Hi! I have read about your Saturday the past three days. ;-) I hope that you are feeling well and just chilling at your parents and nothing is wrong or anything. Wow...that was one long sentence.