Sunday, February 18, 2007

Sleepy----and gonna get some

Jeff and I went to dinner ALONE tonight and it was nice. I took the kids down to my moms this afternoon because she claimed she was having withdrawls...how ever thankful I am for withdrawls :). It was time for me to have a break I believe....I am exhausted. I am pumping and going to bed soon. But it was nice to have the car to myself on the way home and then meet Jeff for dinner and then we played games when we got home. Tomorrow is church and then I have the whole afternoon to myself til small groups begin and I am looking forward to my time alone believe you me! I have a million things I need to do though and I don't know what I want to do with my FREEDOM...I don't want to waste it, but yet I dont want to really spend it cleaning and running errands either, but I do need to get things done....My house has no ketchup! NO KETCHUP...that is like the cardinal sin in the Little Household and Jeff eats ketchup on everything...so therefore...I think I MUST run to walmart---the ever dreaded trip...but it will be alone so that will be fun---well more fun than toting one or two kids anyway. I am SO tired...It is great that I will sleep tonight...I am just so excited I can barely stand it....Did I mention I am tired and that I am getting sleep all through the WHOLE night....PRAISE GOD!
I declare it a good day!
Also, I went to Target with my mom and we took Rae with us (Creighton) and she was SOOOO good the whole time. She smiled at all the googlers that stopped to talk to her and smile at her....she talked and laughed and smiled and did not cry the whole time (well until the very very end on the way home...she was hungry). I was so proud of her. I bought her some cute things at Target too...and some new big binkies and some breastpump bags....the good kind. I also got Jackson some really cute muffin holders that have feet on them...and they are that cool rubber stuff that goes directly in the oven...I think he'll like them.
I am off to bed....if I could only explain the great excitement....I promise my words are not conveying it enough.....
I do love my kids though dearly dearly dearly adn I do miss them and their sweetness..but I am so thankful for my parents living nearby to take them for the night!

No comments: