Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Laugh it up Chuckles!

Well, it is officially true (in my life) that if I say anything at all, it will come back to haunt me, hunt me down, and beat me to the ground.

I was up last night for a long time because of the thunderstorms. Jeff was busy at work until like 2:30 am and I don't remember him coming home so I had fallen asleep sometime between 12 and 2, but don't know when. Jackson was up at 3:45 for what I don't know. I didn't know what time it was at the time so I put him in bed with us. He proceeded to attack me every 5 seconds in his sleep...which is probably what woke him up in the first place. He was like scissor-kicking me in the kidney and the head at the same time! I had enough so I carried him back to his bed (I am not even sure he knew). Then I came back and tried to go back to sleep (which has been a problem for me lately). Before I could (at 5) I hear a blood curdling scream from Creighton's room that seemed like some ant hill happened upon her and were eating her to death or something. So I race in there and calm her down. Nursed her. Left her. Tried desperately to go back to sleep and finally did at goodness knows what time. I was up again at 8.

Oh well, huh...I was expecting it to be a rough night...I should really learn to keep my mouth shut!

Have a great Tuesday everyone. Summer interns arrive today! Yee-haw


1 comment:

Maria said...

Amari had a tough sleep night too. Strange. Maybe the zoo was haunting them? LOL!