Saturday, May 31, 2008

We're Off!

Well, still not completely packed, but will get there soon. I will be gone for 8 days. No A/C, no computer, no babies, but rather on a bus with no A/C with 30 people--24 being teenagers. Be envious people, be envious! Just kidding.

I think it is going to be a great week--one of much stretching and growing and definitely being out of my comfort zone. Please pray for us. Please pray for our campers. Please pray for our safety.

I am still quite nervous about it all, but I am certain God has a plan and a good one. I'll write when I get back next Sunday! Till then, keep praying :)


2 comments:

Maria said...

I hope and pray that your trip goes well.

Christy said...

You've been tagged. Of course, you know, when you get home and settled...

Check my blog.

Love ya...