Friday, August 15, 2008

Anniversary!

Tomorrow marks our 5th Anniversary! I am so excited. It is very crazy though. 5 years sounds like a lot...and we've been through a lot together, but sometimes I don't feel like it's been 5 years! I know I love him so much more than I ever thought I could love anyone! My husband is pretty amazing...and he is the world's greatest Daddy! Ever.

Thanks Jeff for 5 amazing years of marriage. I couldn't have hand picked you better for me, for us. You make me laugh and smile all the time. You are unbelievably giving of yourself to us and to all those around us. Thank you for serving us constantly. Thank you for pursuing Christ with intensity and depth. Thank you for wanting more out of this life. Thank you for loving me and our children unconditionally. Thank you for holding me. Thank you for expecting the best, but not requiring it. Thank you for making memories that most people only dream of. I love you with all I am. I'm excited about the rest of our days. Together. You amaze me. I am honored to be YOURS. I am in love with you and you are my very best friend.

Happy Anniversary.

1 comment:

Marci said...

Happy Anniversary!!