Saturday, August 2, 2008

Updating the Update

I also had some really neat conversation today with some ladies that I don't really know very well, but hope to maybe in the future. My friend Casey had her 3rd little boy yesterday and while I was up at the hospital, some of her other friends were there...it was a neat little "time out" of life I was able to take because I was there alone without somewhere to be....awesome.

And, of course, when you put things out there on the web, they always come back to bite you...

5 minutes apparently after I got off the phone with my MIL, Jackson had his first accident, followed by 3 more accidents. So she put him in a pull up, to his protest. Well, thankfully he then had to go to the bathroom again a little later and she said he ran so fast into the bathroom and before she even got back there with him he was already on the potty going all by himself! And immediately asked for underwear! Yea! And she said he's been dry since then. Hopefully he will continue on.

Anyway, we've had a great day. Just hanging out and having fun and relaxing. I love the freedom there is in being without them, but I do miss them. And I really hate pumping...

1 comment:

khowze said...

So cool about Jackson potty training and doing so well. I think that is a great thing that he had those accidents and had to go back to the pull-up, but didn't want to. That is great motivation for him to stay dry! I think you are on the road to a potty trained boy! Ooops, maybe shouldn't have said that on the web :)