Saturday, August 9, 2008

Scattered Love...

Got back late this evening from a WONDERFUL weekend away on a Ladies Retreat. It was fantastic in just about EVERY way. We ate, we relaxed, we talked and played, and did lots more of all of that! I am tired tonight and will post pics soon.

But wanted to tell everyone that my husband ROCKS!

I came home to a cleaned house (#3), kids bathed and ready for bed (#2), and (#1)somewhere along the way he'd found a way to write on over 100 sticky notes (sweet love notes, things i can trade them in for, favorite things about me, etc) AND put them in lots of fun places (ie., everywhere) to find! HOW AWESOME?!

I love you honey...so much. Thanks so much for all you do...

1 comment:

Hyperactive Lu said...

How wonderful! That would have made any day better!!!! Such a sweet, thoughtful thing to do!!!