Monday, August 4, 2008

Potty Training Day 4

Jackson got home yesterday and went potty. No accidents in the car! Then, 5 minutes after using the potty, he peed ALL OVER THE KITCHEN FLOOR. How he had that much urine in his little body after having JUST peed, is beyond me. But, we got that cleaned up and then 10 minutes later he pooped in his pants. He didn't poop the entire time he was in Enid...kinda worried me. So, it was massive. Thankfully Jeff cleaned that one up.

Today he's done a great job. He woke up dry! 7 times he's peed on the potty. Has dry pants so far all day...but hasn't pooped yet.

This potty training stuff is tiring! But I suppose it's worth it. It takes us a little while longer to get places, at places and leaving places now though! And my grand plan to train them together is shot because Creighton just isn't ready yet. Oh well. Gotta stay on the boy while he is willing and it isn't a fight....he isn't doing too bad. I haven't had the courage yet to stop telling him "it's time to go sit on the potty and try". I am afraid he'll have an accident.

I need to read my books, but I feel like my "approach" doesn't so much match up with any ONE general one....so I am mixing a lot of them together....and now am playing a guessing game!

I must say, now I can spank him on the butt though since he doesn't wear diapers and his little butt is SO cute without that bulky thing on it! I love it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great blog!! I was just checking out some of my fellow siesta's pages :) Have a blessed day!!
Janel

Anonymous said...

No way! Yours is so cute!! I actually had this girl, Jodie, do mine. Here is the link to her blog. She rocks! Are you going to the Siesta Fiesta?