Saturday, August 2, 2008

Updates

Not going to spend much time here today, but wanted to write a few things:

1. The kids are with my in laws this weekend! :) They are happy, I am happy. The world is going smoothly today.

2. Jackson didn't have an accident yesterday once. Not even in the car in which he only had his underwear on and it was a 3 hour drive.

3. Jackson slept in underwear and woke up dry. And hasn't had an accident all day. Praise be to God!

4. Beth Moore was this weekend (which is why the kids are in Enid).

5. The Living Free Conference (Beth) was amazing. God showed me lots of really neat things and I am still trying to tumble through all of them. I will post more (hopefully) on this all later.

6. There were people at my house till 2:30a and I went to bed at 3. I am EXHAUSTED...but I can go nap...

Yeah!!!!!


2 comments:

Dalene said...

Congrats on the potty-training!

Hyperactive Lu said...

Would love to hear more about Beth Moore. I couldn't go because of my nursing child.... maybe next year.