Sunday, August 10, 2008

Phone lost

Okay, so I am kinda upset at the moment. We met my parents for lunch at Chili's after church. I was in the bathroom with one or both of my kids at minimum SIX times! I left my wallet and my phone in there at some point. Well, someone turned my wallet in (with all my credit cards and over 300$ in cash still in it) but my cell phone wasn't returned. I am absolutely positive they were together. They can't find it anywhere. I am so mad! I returned to my car to get my cell phone so I'd have it in case Jeff needed me (he is gone for the next 3 1/2 days on a service project!)...ugh! I should have left it in the car like I had planned. Now it is gone...maybe forever. At least (obviously) someone turned in my wallet and didn't steal all my stuff....that was a good thing too because my car keys were in my wallet....

Please pray I find my phone! I know it sounds silly but I really would like to have it back.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Why would someone STEAL it? I don't understand. They gave me my wallet with EVERYTHING in it untouched...yet take a cell phone. I could maybe understand if it was an iphone or something cool. Although this phone was cool to me, it wasn't anything really that special. But I am just so upset it is gone. I went to Chilis and looked in the trashcans and everything...MYself and it isn't there. Someone took it.

Hyperactive Lu said...

Uh, yeah... I would want it back too. Did you call the co. and suspend service? That way no one can make calls.... I hope it turns up!