Friday, August 15, 2008

School next week

Now that I have my cool blogroll that tells me if and when people have updated, I don't spend NEARLY as much time on here. You'd think that I'd have more time to blog on my own, but I haven't.

I am anxiously awaiting life to slow way down and get back to whatever normal is for us. I am not sure what that is, but my heart, my mind, and my body, need it desperately. I am afraid that if this is normal, I might internally combust or something.

The kids start "school" again on Monday. Can I tell you how excited I am about this? They really flourish there and learn so much. I love Good Shepherd! They will be there on Mondays and Wednesdays. Then on Tuesdays we are starting (FINALLY) our women's bible study back up! I love it and I CANNOT wait. We are doing Beth Moore's Stepping Up! The title alone gets me fired up.

Jeff will be back on his schedule of taking Thursdays off. The weekends are always a lot nuts for us, but that is okay...because they'll have school Mondays! I can barely contain my excitement.

But I am super excited about an opportunity (answered prayer) to do a side job (administrative) while the kids are gone on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday (while Jeff is home). It won't be a ton of hours or anything, but it'll give me something to have to call my own away from home and it'll be fun and right up my alley! I start next week too! A big thanks to God for answering this mother's heart in a very unexpected way this fall! :)



No comments: